01 April 2012

joy full days


*
music that always puts me in a better mood :: ladies of may collection 

*

*
spending time with my family 
running through sprinklers at the park

*


making these lovely, kid-friendly petite lasagnas
:: I adapted mine a bit with my mama's spaghetti sauce recipe and did not repeat layers :: 
a fun idea for lunches or dinners , with a salad or green smoothie dessert. 

*

looking forward to Tammi Hartung's 

Patio Herb Gardens

Fairy & Gnome Miniature Gardens 
Container Heirloom & Heritage Vegetable Gardening
Herbs for Dryland Xericscape Gardening
Adding Buzz To Your Garden
Heritage & Heirloom Veggies
Wildlife Friendly Herb Gardening
Herbs for High Elevation Gardens
Join Tammi for an insider’s tour of our greenhouses.
Planting Herbal Hedgerows for Alpacas, Horses and Goats
A Cook’s Garden of Herbs & Veggies
 Desert Canyon Farm Gardens & Flower Field Tour Walk-About

I'll be back with more joy-full fun
wishing you a wonderful April!